Little things make a huge difference in life... cherish them, live them, love them, enjoy them...live life to the fullest

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Your Silent Heart to Mine...


You are a wonder, what goes on in your mind is a puzzle
Deciphering you, for me, was once upon a time a hassle
But now, I know your little secret which gives you away
Your beautiful eyes show everything that you cannot say

I stare into them, right into the depths of your heart
In the silence, I hear them speak to me and they tell me a lot
Your voice fails you, but your eyes never
I notice everything from a hesitant blink to the slightest flutter

When you are angry, they look like tiny balls of fire
In a peaceful time, a silent and comfortable look they acquire
The lashes, dark, long, and lush
Droop onto your eyes, when all you can do is blush

You are elated and I see them smiling with bliss
They pose endless questions when you are confused and find something amiss
Silent tears of pain at the corners show an intense anguish
A funny look your eyes wear, when you feel silly or foolish

Everybody calls you ill-fated
Some evil force had his wicked desire sated
You are not given a voice to speak out loud
But for me, your eyes are the biggest gifts with which you are endowed

No comments:

Post a Comment