Little things make a huge difference in life... cherish them, live them, love them, enjoy them...live life to the fullest

Saturday, June 14, 2008

THE ENDLESS STORY OF EVERY NIGHT...

"Let me give it another try," I told myself, as i closed my eyes again. I lay still for a moment. "Damn it!" I cursed under my breath and got up. I sat there on the soft bed mumbling something, staring blankly at the clock in front of me.
"Will I ever be able to sleep?" I thought despairingly. And the next moment, 'his' thoughts came back flooding rapidly. They stung me in the head. Yet, an involuntary smile came upon my lips. I sat there at the middle of the night smiling like a fool!!!
What is it in him that makes me do all this? What is it in him that keeps him in my thoughts always, every second, day and night?? I know... his eyes... so deep, so blue... constantly looking at me straight in the eye. No, no... I think it is his voice, his soft, velvety voice- so smooth and soothing. Or may be his arms- so strong, yet so gentle- that hold me close to him, so close that I can hear the steady rhythm of his heartbeat that carries me into his world. A tear trickled down and rolled over my cheek. "Oh God! I miss him like hell," I said aloud as I got down the bed and switched on the light for the hundredth time that night. I walked as if in trance and stopped in front of the full-length mirror. I stared at the already tear-strained face, the dark hair and black eyes. Addressinghe mirror, I said aloud, "You are so lucky. He loves you." I giggled like a school girl. smiling, I switched off the light a hundred and oneth time that night, climbed onto my bed and lay back, making a yet another vain attempt to get some sleep....

1 comment:

  1. cool rey...u write really well.......try professional naa....

    ReplyDelete