Little things make a huge difference in life... cherish them, live them, love them, enjoy them...live life to the fullest

Saturday, June 14, 2008

THE MAKING OF A MORNING....

I woke up as the first rays of the morning sun bathed the room with their freshness, after having a pleasant dream. I turned my head to find a more pleasant sight.
Ah! There he was, sleeping peacefully.
I wrapped my naked body in the blanket and sat on the bed, staring at the heaving of his bare chest as he breathed steadily. I smiled. Waking up beside him is a bliss...

Cooking for him, Dancing with him, Lazing away the Sunday evenings with him were the most pleasant things i had ever done...

Living with him, Loving him, Making love for him, Mothering his children were the best things ever happened to me...
Life with him is ultimate happiness...


I blushed like a child as I relived our last night coupling in my head. He was so warm, so gentle, so caring, so soft...

I looked at his face which looked like a small, innocent baby when he slept. And this makes me love him even more. He is still handsome. Oh yes! He is! I observed lovingly his fine looks- the looks which attracted me in the first place...
"I love you!" I whispered, "I need you and I want you."
I stroked his thick, jet black hair (which had lately been showing signs of his age) gently and lovingly.
He opened his eyes. Slowly- very slowly like a small boy. I wanted to kiss him, but i
suppressed my desire. I smiled at him instead.
He smiled back- a beautiful and radiant smile that lit the room, as his hands reached for me went straight into my hair and played with the curls.
"Good Morning!" he said sleepily.
Well... My morning was made!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment