Little things make a huge difference in life... cherish them, live them, love them, enjoy them...live life to the fullest

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A PERFECT COUPLE...

He looks at me straight into my eyes and holds my hands. He caresses my palm, plays with my fingers and says, "Honey! Do you know how much I love you?" And I fall for him all over again.
I try to open my mouth and tell him how much I love him. I try to tell him that in a way he would never forget all his life. But, no...nothing worthwhile comes out of my mouth except for a feeble smile. I curse myself. I scream silently within myself.
Here he is, standing in front of me-the man who loves me more than anyone else in the world... the man who had awakened untold feelings inside me... the man who had explored the untouched parts of me...Above all, he is the only man I had loved all my life, someone whom I needed, someone without whom, my life is nothing. My heart is so full of love for him. Many a time, I had tried-tried very hard to pour out my feelings for him. But, my lips never parted.

I know he holds a very special place for me in his heart, because, almost every moment, he makes me realize how important I am in his life. He makes me feel special. I feel like a complete person- a complete woman in his presence.
What about him??? Does he enjoy my company as much as I enjoy his? May be not...because, how much ever I had tried, I could never do anything to show him how deeply-seated are my feelings for him.

Here he is, standing in front of me...the most romantic man in the whole world, looking straight into my eyes-his eyes showing deep love for me.
And here I am...the most unromantic woman in the whole world, unable to look at him in the eye, smiling sheepishly at him...

----------------
She smiled at me- the same uncomfortable and confused smile that she has been giving me whenever I told her that I love her and it is this smile that makes me want to tell her that again, because it is this smile that makes me fall in love with her all over again. and I tell myself again that I am the luckiest man in the world to have a woman like her.
She is so shy and so vulnerable, which makes me want to pull her into my arms and protect her.
And her smile...oh God! Her smile...something for which, I can give away my life happily.
She doesn't speak much. Nor is she very expressive. But one look at her sparkling eyes and her confused smile tells me the two things that I want to know-she loves me and I am the luckiest man in the whole world!!!!

1 comment: